Wednesday 6 October 2010

Colours of Autumn


Here it is, from the new kid on the blog.  Autumn; season of mists, mellow fruitfulness and big jumpers.  Bring on the chunky sweaters and log fires.  What's not to love?


The carved pumpkin was inspired by a recent visit to the US, where they really know how to celebrate Halloween (thanks to Martha Stewart for the design).  Fortunately I was restrained from purchasing dog costumes.  The two small furry mammals in our household would not have been amused (although the hot dog costume was really cool).




1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! What a beginning! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.

    Your blog looks beautiful with the hydrangea-celosia heading against the warm neutral background.

    As you know, I love the carved pumpkin. I have two ginkgo trees growing in my front yard. You did a great job carving the profile of their leaves.

    I look forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete